Whether you are a beginner or an experienced lady or gentleman in winning money on sports betting, you may want to consider following a strategy. In connection with bets, it is called odds systems, and there are several different ones to choose from. On this page we review the Labouchere, Martingale, Henze and Kelly Criterion systems. We compare them all to find out which one is the big favorite for placing bets online.
Danish bookmakers where you can try your favorite method
Many players choose to play with a system at a bookmaker that they have heard of before. But of course you can also choose a bookmaker that you haven’t heard of yet. There are actually many excellent bookmakers with good odds in Denmark, who also give you expert advice and tips that can potentially help you win more matches. Below you can find examples of good betting sites where you can click on and create a user.
Which odds systems might work
When you start to find the best betting strategy, you can consider testing several different odds systems. Below you can read about some of the most widespread.
The Martingale system
There are many different systems for betting and casino, but the Martingale system is certainly one of the most popular. It was originally created for roulette, but maybe you can also use it for betting. Or you can consider using it for both. Basically, it’s about doubling your winnings.
Some people argue that there is no specific bet in connection with the Martingale system. Others believe that you should start with the lowest bet. This may apply to roulette, but not to betting. There is usually no minimum bet on sports betting, so you choose for yourself.
When you follow the Martingale system, you do the following:
- Choose how much you want to bet and place your sports bet.
- If you unfortunately lose the bet, you must double your bet on the next bet.
- If you win your bet, you proceed with the same bet on the next bet.
- This is how you continue until you feel like stopping. Of course, remember to play responsibly.
Maybe it seems a bit flighty without a real example. You get that right here below.
- Bet 1 with odds 2.00 and a bet of DKK 10. You lose and have a negative balance of DKK -10.
- Bet 2 with odds of 2.00 and a bet of DKK 20. You lose and have a negative balance of DKK -30.
- Bet 3 with odds 2.00 and a bet of DKK 40. You lose and have a negative balance of DKK -70.
- Bet 4 with odds 2.00 and a bet of DKK 80. You lose and have a negative balance of DKK -150.
- Bet 5 with odds 2.00 and a bet of DKK 160. You lose and have a negative balance of DKK -310.
- Bet 6 with odds 2.00 and a bet of DKK 320. You win and achieve a positive balance of DKK 1.
First of all, it requires being able to be ice cold in relation to several losses in a row. In addition, you have to assess how much you can potentially win with the system, as it is naturally about winning gains rather than simply making up for losses.